Anorak is a trio including Lukas Ludwig, Johanna Markert and Florian Model dedicated to collaborative processes which lie at the core of our artistic production. Thinking through various formats such as exhibitions, dinners, talks, and screenings, we conceive the exhibition space as a territory of sincere and mutual exchange.
For us, exhibition making is a way of engaging with other artistic practices and positions, and we are excited to see this exchange materialise in a particular space and situation. Anorak’s practice unfolds between a curatorial and an artistic approach. This contradictory position holds a tension and energy to maintain a critical relation to forms of exhibition making and our engagement with other artistic positions.
For a list of collaborators and contributors see people below.
Anorak is organised as a registered non-profit organization (Kunstverein) based in Stuttgart, Germany. Anorak e.V. gives us the opportunity to manage administrational tasks and the option of membership. Our members’ support enables us to be partly independent from project funding.
With an anorak e.V. membership you support young contemporary art and exchange between local and international cultural producers.
As a member of anorak e.V. you enjoy the following advantages:
- Information about future exhibitions and programmes
- Invitations to all exhibition openings and events
- Free admission to all events (lectures, artist talks, screenings etc.)
- Members are entitled to purchase editions and publications at special rates
- Members hold voting rights at the annual General Meeting
- Support in writing funding applications
- Access to anorak equipment
- Possibility to use anorak's marketing channels for anorak members' projects
HuM collective (design) Gerald Domenig (artist) Alkisti Efthymiou (curator) Fatima Hellberg (Artistic Director, Künstlerhaus Stuttgart) Bryony Hussey (artist) Lily Randall (artist) Michael Schramm (artist) Renato Settembre (artist) Mira Simon (artist) Mike Sperlinger (writer) Bella, Frieke, Lotta Spielmannleitner (set design)